Sunday, August 30, 2009

I fail to realize im not a failure

I really dont know what it is. I never feel like anything i do is good enough. I dont even know if thats the right way to say it. More like, i dont even know how i am supposed to play in the same league as some of these players. I know that i do my best with what i have. At least i think i do. But is that good enough? I dont need bullshit. I need honesty. Dont tell me you like something just to avoid the awkwardness of having to tell me i suck to my face. I can take it. I already assume thats what you are thinking anyway.

But heres the problem. Even if you, 100%, whole heartedly love my work, I dont believe you.

I keep telling myself its the devil in my head. But then i think that i am making myself think its the devil in my head just so i feel better about it. Gaahhhh.

I dont know what it will take. But i do know that in the end, I tried.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment