Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy busy busy

The beginning of the fall is always the busiest time of year for me. Its extra busy this year. It seems like all that bands i do merch for are all going on tour at the same time and all wanting new merch. Which is cool, it is my job, but man im exhausted

On top of all my normal work, Loveless is gaining speed. Which is good. Surf Expo was last week and in 2 weeks we will be heading to ASR in San Diego. I am pretty stoked about Cali, i think the first class plane ticket has a little to do with it :) Those who know me know i am not a snobby person, well, sorta. But i love flying first class. I try to every chance i get.

Come to think of it i am a little snobby. Hmmm. Ok moving on.

I am pretty amped about music right now. MuteMath and Imogen Heap came out with great albums. The Used, AFI, 30 Seconds to Mars, Switchfoot and MUSE all have albums coming out in a month or two and its going to be a great fall for music. Speaking of MUSE, they are opening for U2 at the concert i will be attending... yeah i know, amazing. Oh and speaking on AFI, fun fact, Davey and i share the same tattoo. I'll talk about that some other time :) Ok one more speaking of... Speaking of Switchfoot, i will be in San Diego when they are in Orlando... think about it... its annoying.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment